Alexander Murzaku, Ph.D.
From director to VP level in both established and start-up organizations.
Advanced studies, publications, inventions and innovations in the academic and business worlds.
- Decades of international experience in senior and technical management positions with valuable insight in strategy and company direction.
- Skilled in negotiations, people management and interpersonal relations. Proven management skills in new product development and expansion.
- Excellent communication, analytical and presentation abilities.
- In-depth expertise of machine translation, intelligent information retrieval, knowledge management, natural language processing and search technology as well as a vast knowledge of the competitive landscape.
- Advanced studies and significant research background with several original publications and inventions in the fields of computational linguistics, knowledge acquisition and representation.
- Professor of Language and Data at the College of Saint Elizabeth.